Saturday, January 23, 2010

WAR!!!!

So today I'm scoping out Twitter, and I happen to see a post by Jonathan Coulton(@jonathancoulton), showing a picture of him and Adam Savage from Mythbusters.  At first I think the pic is cool, but then I noticed something....



HE'S STOLE MY POSE!

My signature pose, the one that's brought me untold fame and fortune.  Observe...




 

 

Now you may be saying, "hey it's not the same, he's doing a thumbs up instead of a point", but to you I say...SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!  That's besides the point.  It's the principle of the thing, clearly he's trying to cover his tracks.  Well, I refuse to let him get away with this.

DO YOU HEAR ME JONATHAN COULTON!  IF IT'S WAR YOU WANT....THEN IT'S WAR YOU GET!  TO AAAAAAAAAAAAARMS!!!!

Not the End, not by a long shot.

3 comments:

  1. hey it's not the same, he's doing a thumbs up instead of a point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh...He's not really working it.

    ReplyDelete